Don Gaucho’s latest creation can be used in many different ways. It’s a hand blended fine mix of ground herbs and spices with an extra punch of chilli that combines to make a perfectly balanced yet also fiery and flavourful seasoning to use on absolutely anything! The flavour base is prickly spicy, savoury and earthy. Somewhat similar to that of […]
Don Gaucho’s latest creation can be used in many different ways. It’s a hand-blended fine mix of ground herbs and spices that combine to make a perfectly balanced and flavourful seasoning to use on pretty much anything! The flavour base is savoury, lightly spiced and earthy. Similar to that of Don Gaucho’s Original Chimichurri sauce, with a little added punch to make make sure your food is coated with a great depth of flavour, no matter what you’re eating.
Here’s a few ideas on ways you can use it:
1) Mix it into a little butter or oil and rub into chicken before roasting for the BEST roast chicken skin you’ve ever tasted. The flavours penetrate through to your meat too making it totally mouthwatering, don’t let the cooking juices go to waste afterwards, they make the craziest gravy too!
2) Sprinkle generously onto potato wedges before roasting.
3) Whip into mayonnaise or Greek yoghurt and enjoy as a dip for the wedges mentioned above.
4) Rub it into your favourite steak or rack of ribs (amazing with pork…seriously makes pork sing!) let it sit overnight if you can stand the wait, then grill to perfection.
5) Press a fillet of salmon into a sprinkling of Rub on a plate, so the spices really push into the flesh, drizzle with your favourite oil…cook however you like it…DELISH!
6) Let it live beside your cooker, it makes the best replacement for every day salt and pepper…put it on everything, we do!