Don Gaucho’s latest creation can be used in many different ways. It’s a hand blended fine mix of ground herbs and spices with an extra punch of chilli that combines to make a perfectly balanced yet also fiery and flavourful seasoning to use on absolutely anything! The flavour base is prickly spicy, savoury and earthy. Somewhat similar to that of […]
Once our Original Chimichurri sauce really took off, we had many stores and customers asking for a hot variety, so we created a spicier version which is now as popular as the original if not more! A similar base flavour as our hand-made Original Chimichurri sauce but with a much punchier chilli kick.
We’re talking hot, but not eye-watering hot. Our Spicy Chimichurri is fiery but it’s also so full of complex flavour that it will transform your barbecue (or any other dish for that matter) into an meal to remember. All lovingly hand-made in the old traditional way, in our production facilities in southern Spain.
Here’s some ideas on how to use it:
1) Chimichurri is beef’s best friend, as tradition in Argentina states, don’t eat beef without it…too delicious for words.
2) Try the super easy Argie version of sausage sandwich, the magnificent “Choripan”, take any chorizo or sausage, squash it into a fresh French loaf or soft roll, add plenty of spicy Chimichurri and devour whilst still piping hot! The Chimichurri will kick the flavour up 1000%, very addictive!
3) Whip it up into some mayonnaise, fill a baked potato or use on its own for dipping and dunking wedges or crisps.
4) Marinate steaks, chicken or fish fillets in it overnight, the flavour intensifies and penetrates the flesh for extra yumminess, turns sizzly in the pan too making an epic caramelised glaze.
5) Toss roast potatoes or roast vegetables in a drizzle of Chimichurri after cooking.
6) Whisk a little into eggs whilst scrambling, for a perfect fiery brunch (great with a cold beer!)
7) Amazing with pork, over chops or ribs for example or on a bacon sarnie.
8) Pan fry it with some king prawns for an instant no-fuss prawns pil-pil.
Literally endless possibilities, prepare for this to replace any other sauce you’re currently using…