It is spicy, but not so much as to make you cry. Our Spicy Chimichurri is intense, but it is so tasty that it will transform your roasts (or any dish) into an experience to remember. The base is the same as in our Original Chimichurri, but we added some extra condiments and spicy chili. You will love its taste! Totally addictive.
Here’s some ideas on how to use it:
1) Chimichurri spicy is beef’s best friend, as tradition in Argentina states, don’t eat beef without it…too delicious for words.
2) Try the super easy Argie version of sausage sandwich, the magnificent “Choripan”, take any chorizo or sausage, squash it into a fresh French loaf or soft roll, add plenty of spicy Chimichurri and devour whilst still piping hot! The Chimichurri will kick the flavour up 1000%, very addictive!
3) Whip it up into some mayonnaise, fill a baked potato or use on its own for dipping and dunking wedges or crisps.
4) Marinate steaks, chicken or fish fillets in it overnight, the flavour intensifies and penetrates the flesh for extra yumminess, turns sizzly in the pan too making an epic caramelised glaze.
5) Toss roast potatoes or roast vegetables in a drizzle of Chimichurri after cooking.
6) Whisk a little into eggs whilst scrambling, for a perfect fiery brunch (great with a cold beer!)
7) Amazing with pork, over chops or ribs for example or on a bacon sarnie.
8) Pan fry it with some king prawns for an instant no-fuss prawns pil-pil.
Literally endless possibilities, prepare for this to replace any other sauce you’re currently using…
Es picante, pero no tanto como para que se te salten las lágrimas. Nuestro Chimichurri Picante es intenso, pero es tan sabroso que transformará tus asados (o cualquier plato) en una experiencia para recordar. La base es la misma que en nuestro Chimichurri Original, pero hemos añadido algunos condimentos extras y chili picante. ¡Te encantará su sabor! Totalmente adictivo.